Our 90 day listing guarantee!
We are committed to providing sound guidance to help you successfully navigate one of the most important financial transactions you will make; selling your home. We strive to educate our clients through pricing, market trends, staging and negotiations to get the most money from your sale in the shortest amount of time.
Our integrated and technology savvy property marketing and follow up systems not only put your home in front of countless buyers, but gives unparalleled visibility into the market's interest and response. We are so confident in our marketing and systems that we only ask for a 90 day commitment to sell your home. If we are unable to sell your home in that time you shouldn't be held to an extended commitment that many brokers require.
For a no obligation consultation please call/text 206-940-4557 for an immediate response. All calls and consultations are confidential. We are happy to give you any specific information you need or answer any questions you may have. -Matt Stark, Broker
Here are some of the ways we fulfill our commitment to you.
Market Driven Pricing
Pricing is one of the most important factors in determining the success of selling your home. Knowing where the real estate market is headed, is critical to making an informed decision when determining a listing price. Our local real estate market is affected by the economic climate, employment rates and the general growth of the greater Seattle area. As a licensed real estate broker it is our job to get you the most money possible from your sale in the shortest amount of time.
- A detailed market analysis, it is important to consider your competition, the days on market in your area and the price per square foot that similar homes have sold for.
- Price it right the first time, price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and trends. Approximately 22% of sellers had to reduce their price because it wasn't competitive with similar properties in the area.
- Make a great first impression, we will recommend ways to make your home show it's best, from staging to the layout of your home. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Overpricing is costly, you will loose the excitement that a new listing generates and your home could be missed by potential qualified buyers that are seeing homes priced competitively in their price range.
- Avoid appraisal problems, it is not just brokers, sellers and buyers that determine a homes value. It's also the appraisers that verify an independent value based on market statistics to provide a buyers lender. If the sale value is higher than the appraisers value the lender can choose not to approve a buyers loan and kill the deal.
Over 96% of all buyers research and start their search for homes online. It is important to optimize your homes presence by having professional photos and well-written, keyword rich descriptions of your property.
- Targeted Facebook ads, Just Listed, Open House, For Sale. (With owners permission)
- Custom designed web landing page built specifically for your home
- Language translator on website to accommodate foreign buyers
- Online chat feature where buyer can reach us immediately
- Syndicated to all major real estate websites (Zillow, Trulia, FrontDoor, etc)
- Photo gallery with multiple photos that highlight what’s best about your home
- Virtual tour with descriptions
- Walk Score Neighborhood map
- Shown on SearchHomesNW.com homepage as a featured listing
Over 14% of buyers know the seller or live in the same neighborhood. Reaching out to the local neighborhood can be one of the most overlooked but successful ways to reach buyers educated with the area and your property.
- Professional photos
- Just listed cards mailed to local neighborhood (500)
- Premium sign placed at address (With owners permission)
- Kick off open house first weekend on the market (With owners permission)
- Target active buyers on our client list who are looking for homes in your area
- Partnership with local mortgage broker to offer special financing
Having professionally printed, custom marketing materials is a small and often overlooked piece of our marketing plan. We aim to highlight whats best about your home and give potential buyers informative, attractive, and tangible information to take home.
- Custom buyer information sheets
- Just listed cards
Receiving feedback from active brokers and buyers that have seen your home and assessed the value proposition it presents is the best way to gauge the market and where your property falls within it.
- Showing feedback questionnaire sent to all brokers showing the property
- Follow up call to all brokers showing the property
- Weekly communication to inform you of all feedback from showings
As important as marketing and technology can be in selling your home, communication with us is the foundation that our 90 day guarantee is built on.
- We are especially proud of our efforts to communicate regularly with our clients
- We call weekly to inform you about showings
- Weekly updates on our marketing efforts including comments from potential buyers and brokers